Wednesday, July 1, 2009

blogging break...

There's lots of love happening here at our house! Loving the summertime, no school, and especially one another. That is why I've decided to take a break (most likely a summer break) from this blog and return to posting on our other blog. I have not wanted to post personal details, even though they are great details, because they are too intimate to share with people that I don't know. (especially when it comes to my girl) Heaven knows I am not patient enough to keep up with two blogs simultaneously.

So if you are family or friends that need another invite to our family blog, leave a comment with your email and I'll do my best to remember to send you the invitation.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy, do I get an invite? I love to hear about your cute little family. Send me an invite if you so choose. :)
    juliejseamons@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete