Wednesday, July 18, 2012

home.

We finally made it home after a year and a half!
We had a wonderful vacation and break from the everyday routine. It was so wonderful spending time with my family, especially my mom and sisters. I miss them like crazy. 

These are just a few of the pictures...
The clan on the 4th of July. 
I believe there are 8 family members missing, but who knows when we would all be together for a family pic.


This picture happens to be one of my favorites. 
I love my sis! I love that we both scrunch our noses when we laugh!
(sign of a true Cobb)
...and I love that I feel as happy as I look in this picture- even though the look may not be very attractive.

Mr. Fuzzers and Grandma

Lizzy and I walking through the "forest". This was her request since there is no such thing where we live.
(yep, I brought a tick back from this walk. YUCK! still makes my skin crawl)

Mr. W checking out a spider and it's web.

Sis and her fam

We found a new friend while picking blackberries!

Blackberry picking with mom and Sarah. One of my highlights!

Mr. Fuzzers' best buddy!

Sister and G on the water slide grandma bought!

On the 4th dad hooked up the projector for an outdoor movie party!

...And now that I've looked over all of the pictures I'm ready to go back!
My only complaint is that Mary delivered my new nephew while I was waiting to board the airplane to come home. I'm glad I at least got to see her in the hospital before I left... except that she and Lizzy were crying when they said goodbye. But they usually do. It's sweet really.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys went back home! Looks like you had so much fun! I would love to go to your parents and wander around the forest. Bummer that you didn't get to see Mary's baby!

    ReplyDelete