Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012





Halloween was so fun this year! It always is. My toadstool went to 2 church Halloween parties, Halloween Recital at USU (she play "Arioso" by Bach, accompanied by daddy), school festivities, and 2 of her friends came over for trick-or-treating last evening. My little owl dressed up for the school festivities yesterday, but since he goes to bed at 7pm we skipped out on the trick-or-treating for him. He helped me give out candy instead!

Lizzy had so much fun trick-or-treating with her friends. Mr. W walked with them for about 2 1/2 hours, then they came home for hot chocolate and checked out their loot. It hit me last night that her trick-or-treating years are numbered. That's strange...

Today I packed up the Halloween decorations and brought out our few Thanksgiving ones. I LOVE this time of year! It was a HAPPY Halloween, and now we are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving.

++ A quick note about the girl... She captured a fly (walk) last night and named him Ralph. He went trick-or-treating in a tea basket with her. This morning when I was doing her hair I told her "I love my girl" (as I always do) and the tears came. She pulled the empty tea basket from her drawer and Ralph had passed away. She is so sensitive and sweet. She even has a place in her heart for flies. I love my girl!