Saturday, January 12, 2013

pictures from december...

  














It's Saturday and my Mr. is at work, Lizzy is playing mine craft (?) on the iPad with Ben downstairs, and my baby boy is asleep. So, I finally take a moment to post a few of our Christmas pictures. I don't    know exactly how my days fly by so quickly, but they do.

At the moment I find myself in the middle of redecorating our family living/kitchen area. After trying 2 different paint colors and hating both, I've decided I love white. It makes me feel calm. My home feels clean and I feel like I can breathe. I painted the entry white first and I can't stop looking at how pretty it is. Even empty it's beautiful! Wainscoting is being installed right now in a square pattern that continues the pattern of windows throughout the house. It's been a fun and exhausting project, and I'm nowhere near finished. The hardest thing for me is taking things a day at a time. Needless to say, I'm still learning patience.