Tuesday, August 6, 2013

happiness.


The sun is setting on this day. I'm trying to take time to recognize and feel gratitude for my blessings everyday. Today, these are my greatest blessings (which could be said of everyday)...

I love to see my Mr. play with our children. He relates to them in a way that only he can do. Tonight Charlie pulled him up on the trampoline. He laughed and giggled like he had waited all day for that moment. Oh, they are sweet.

This little boy is going to be so sad when sister starts school. He loves her, and her hair! She rarely plays the piano without him running up and pulling her ponytail. Not good. I'm already dreading not having her home with us during the day, but I'm stoked that she gets out of school at 2:15 this year!! I think she's ready, which make it a little easier for the mama.

I'm still loving my road bike! It feels incredible every time I reach the top of the canyon. Not to mention the 30 mph ride down!! I see the most beautiful sunrises, and love hearing the sounds of nature while I cycle. I pray everyday that I won't hit a deer. They would undoubtedly win, but I don't want to test my suspicion.

Now we're off to bed. (trying to get back on a decent schedule before that 7:30 a.m. school time) Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment