Monday, March 9, 2009

come on!





L's new line..."come on!" (usually said in a moment of frustration, but not always) That perfectly describes how I felt when I woke up this morning in the midst of a blizzard with 1' of snow already. Just yesterday I was telling dad that the snow was finally gone. So far, 2 feet and it is still snowing. It did provide L and I with some fun after school. She helped me shovel and then we made a small sledding hill (Mt. Crumpit) and played for a while! I love to hear her giggles.

I was sitting in church yesterday thinking about how much I love our tradition of attending church weekly. I love getting dressed in reverent clothing and sitting together listening to talks that uplift. I love how I feel sitting there as a family, my girl on my lap and Mr. W's arm snuggling me close to him. I have my own tradition of taking my little book to jot down thoughts I have during this time. I feel like my thoughts flow clearly and easily. I love to set goals for the coming week and record my joys from the prior. I feel blessed.

1 comment: