Wednesday, May 6, 2009

rainbows and dresses

Megan are you home yet? I made this dress from the pattern you bought at the DI. (with a few adjustments of course) I love it! I thought I'd better add the cap sleeve. L is so aware of modesty...let's hope that continues! Next time I think I'll add buttons instead of a zipper. There is something so sweet and old- fashioned about buttons. Thank you for sharing, as always.



Last night we were sitting at the dinner table and noticed this incredible rainbow outside. WOW! This is probably the fourth rainbow we have seen this spring. What a beautiful miracle.

2 comments:

  1. Umm...I still need to see your parents! Do you guys have plans for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just L's soccer game. 1pm @ elk ridge. Come see us there or call.

    ReplyDelete