Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wow, what just happened?



As if the holidays and wrapping up another semester are not busy enough, we decided to throw a move in the middle of it all. What were we thinking? We obviously sold our house, which I am so gracious for in this economy. We are back in the condo again, preparing to build another house. Back home.

It's nice to have the internet again, but I completely enjoyed not having it for 3 weeks. I am reconsidering how much I need the internet. There were a few moments of frustration.. I actually had to look up numbers in the phone book. Prehistoric huh.

L and I have been plenty busy getting gifts prepared for teachers and friends. I'll post about those soon, so cute and delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... there's Nate! LOL. I miss hanging out with you guys... I don't miss getting sick after though. Just kidding. I need to get your stuff back so we'll come hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on selling your house!! Where are you going to build?

    Have a very Merry Christmas and safe travels during the holiday season. Please wish your parents a Merry Christmas from Clayton and I.

    ReplyDelete