Saturday, March 17, 2012

oh baby!

-spring break kite flying-
-dad teaching sis archery- 
-dying coffee filters for her projects-

I can't believe how quickly time is slipping away.
Next month my girl will be 10 years old. 
Is that possible?

In 3 days my baby will be 5 months old!
He has brought so much joy to our family.
I love watching the two of them. They love one another so much.
He has given sister so much confidence and a sense of belonging. 
This morning I when I was changing his diaper he was crying.
Until she talked to him. 
She said, "he cries when he looks as you, but he's happy when he looks at me. I must have the magic touch!" 
And that she does!

I love family. 
I love the family I was so blessed to come from, and the family my sweetheart and I have created.
Typically I go to bed at night exhausted, but it's  a good exhausted. I know this phase will pass so quickly. While mom was here visiting last week she said this is the sweetest time in life. 
I believe so too.

...and oh yea, Mr. W is starting his LAST rotation in 1 week! Graduation here we come! He went back to school in 2003. For some reason it doesn't seem like that time slipped away so quickly...







1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures! Charlie has grown so much! We'll be coming up next weekend, we might have to stop and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete