Tuesday, January 24, 2012

yesterday and today.

(playing with instagram on the ride down)

 Yesterday was wonderful. We let sister sluff school, and the Mr. took me (and the babes) shopping in SLC! 
I have to admit, it was a little heavenly for me. The shopping was fun, although felt sinful after about 5 hours, but still fun for the mama! I love any day that I get to keep my family with me all day long.
It's even more fun on a weekday when you know you're avoiding all responsibility and enjoying only moments of pleasure!

 This is sister's favorite thing to do when we're shopping. 
I'll never forget the first time she pushed him in the stroller she said, "now I really feel like a big sister." I love seeing the two of them together.

(deciding what to draw from her favorite book "make a world")

Now, as for today....on to organizing, hanging curtains, nursing the babe, (who slept through the night for the first time on his 3 month birthday!!!) clean, finish laundry, and what to make for dinner?.... 
I love days like today.
And yesterday.

edit:: best part of today so far...play time with baby, then rocking and singing him to sleep. I love feeling his body relax in my arms as he drifts off to a peaceful slumber.

1 comment: