Friday, January 13, 2012

oh how I love these two!

Every morning sis comes in our room to give brother his morning greeting. 
He loves her, and she loves him. 
It completely melts my heart. It melts Mr. W's too. 
Some mornings we just sit in bed together and observe what we've created. 
It is a beautiful thing.
I love that we have a 9 year old and a newborn. It's wonderful to watch the chemistry between the two of them.
I love to say that I have "children." It gives me butterflies in my tummy!
I feel so blessed everyday.
(of course bear bear is with them too)


 This is what sister has been up to lately. She's working on the longest picture in the world!
She loves the Ed Emberly drawing books she got for Christmas.
I love how she always has to organize her crayons and markers into a rainbow when she's creating!


I made baby some pants out of a t-shirt...I always have to embellish the bum!
(I can already hear him say, "oh mom, do you have to say that?)
Check out the chub! I think he needs some bigger socks for those ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment