Wednesday, September 16, 2009

guess what I did this morning...


If you know me very well, you know that this is my favorite time of year. (now through December) I feel like my spirit awakens and I feel joy in my soul!

Well, this morning I unexpectedly found myself Christmas Shopping! I always start stashing a little cash away around July or August, just in case I happen upon the perfect gift and just can't pass it up. It happened this morning... I can't say what it was or I could ruin a surprise for some special people, but it sure was fun!

Now I am savoring the scent of sugar cookies baking in my oven. We are typically healthy in our food choices, but the crisp breeze coming in the kitchen window and smell of fall made the choice irresistible. Besides, who doesn't love the memory of coming home from school and smelling the fresh baked cookie aroma lingering in the kitchen?


1 comment:

  1. Wha...you like this time of year?! ;) Those cookies smell so good I bet!

    ReplyDelete