Wednesday, September 30, 2009

yippee for me!



L was home sick on Sunday, which means I was home too. I can't complain about the relaxing Sunday morning, preparing a delicious meal for Mr. W when he came home from church. It was nice. But then, what to do the rest of the day...I actually took a nap. Wow, I'm proud of myself.

Then I remembered how last year I wanted to make L some arm warmers, (aka fingerless mittens) but I didn't know how to knit in a round using all of those extremely intimidating needles. So, I pulled out the materials and tools I had previously purchased and set my mind to teaching myself. I had a little help from Martha Stewart...but I did it! I finished a pair yesterday, complete with stripes and a hole for the thumb. (I'll have to post that picture later) Ahh...it feels good.

Now we're off to parent teacher conference and spending the day with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment