Friday, April 20, 2012

happenings.



(Easter 2012)
I wish someone could follow us around to take pictures and record all of our happenings.
I'm not keeping up with it as well as I'd like to be.
must.make.time.
There has been much happening around here lately. Mostly the usual, wife, mother, and family stuff, and it's wonderful! Although, we did go to the U last week for Mr. W's graduation meeting! Two weeks from today, he will be a free man!!! 


            


Lately, our little girl makes us laugh a lot. She full of funny comments and jokes, she's rather quick witted. She is growing, maturing, and entering this new phase of life. She and I have had fun shopping together lately. She realized last week that she can wear women's shoes. She had quite a party in the shoe isle of T J Maxx. All of which were (very) high heels, and covered in bling. Heaven help me! She LOVES 80's music! (we may have had a little to do with that) That's all she wants to listen to in the car, and when she's doing her chores. It's kind of weird really...hearing her play 80's music in her room, in her own little space. I guess it's strange because we've kept her fairly sheltered from most media and popular music trends, which I'm very proud of.  
baby brother's Easter attire
This baby boy has many bloomers in his wardrobe. I can't help myself! 


My gardeners planting the first peas. 
Grasshoppers please stay away this year!


Need I say how he feels about peas?!

more bloomers!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love the one of him eating peas and LaMar with the kids. You are so talented with everything you sew, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete