Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby had his 6 month immunizations yesterday.
By evening he had a fever and was vomiting. Babies are amazing how they throw-up, then 
the next minute are giving you the scrunchy nose smile. 
I hate seeing him so weak and tired.
But, it was sweet to have him sleep between us and hear him breathing next to me all night.
Thankfully, he is still nursing well...

Sis is off to school. It's early release Wednesday, so she was excited about that. 
She has big plans with the neighborhood children this afternoon. Last night they invented a new game 
just before she came in for the evening, so they will meet up after school! 

Mr. W has had much on his mind. He was offered a full-time Pharmacist position! He has 3 other opportunities in his field that he's considering. I've watched him carefully consider every aspect of our future, trying to make the best decision for our family.  I know he will do what is best for all of us.
I'm thankful he seeks spiritual guidance when he's planning for our future. 
Together we agree, quality of family life (time) is our ultimate goal.
We look forward to this new phase. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the little guy is feeling better! And hearing of L's fun new game brings back lots of memories of being little. So much fun. And congrats to big L for the job offers! He's worked so hard to get where he is!

    Um...I just realized I'm the ONLY one who comments on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Chelsey, I'll also comment!! Hooray Mr. W! I'm so proud of you for this great accomplishment and to faithfully consider which one would be the best fit for your family! You two are such an inspiration to me! I just love your little family! Little miss is just growing up to be so adorable and little man is just so kissable!! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete