Thursday, August 9, 2012

this week... {july 26-august 1}


This week, this baby crawls everywhere! He's been crawling for a few weeks, but he explores everywhere now. (kitchen, front room, entry, back door, his room, and then do it all over again and again) I LOVE it! He is so happy. His little spirit was ready for his body to go from about 3 months of age. He has been quite frustrated waiting for freedom to move about...but it has finally arrived! In the picture above Lizzy plays the game- crawl, push the box, then Charlie crawl to get the box. I never get enough of watching these two play together. They melt my heart... What am I going to do when she starts school?

 ...see how happy he is to be moving! (and still no teeth...which is fine with the nursing mommy!)

 His favorite breakfast is mommy's homemade wheat and flax bread, toasted of course. Oh, you just wait little man...you'll love it with fresh strawberry jam. It won't be long!

 The artist/crafter has been creating with popsicle sticks and hot glue this week. There's no shortage of popsicle sticks around here. We asked daddy to pick some up one day, and he came home with a lifetime supply! Meet "Buggy" and his new home! After these pictures she added a television showing the Olympics, and a refrigerator.  What more could a bug ask for?
When I called she and Charlie my babies the other day, she politely informed me she's a "between-ager" now. I guess I'll go with that. Only because I thought it was so cute! but if I were talking to her I would have to say "cool" instead of cute.


 This baby loves animals. I can't say the white furry one loves him back. But that's okay, he thinks it's soooo funny when Max growls or snaps at him. I don't know where he gets that from... I'm glad we have our little zoo. So far they are his favorite toys.

 my boys


...daddy is taking the state law exam right now. The last test EVER! Yep that's right. E.V.E.R! Yippee!