Friday, October 30, 2009

medusa joins the halloween parade.


I love holidays! Today all of the children at school dress-up and have a costume parade through the halls. L looks forward to it every year. On the way to school she said, "I'm sure glad I had the swine flu last week and not today." Me too little girl, although I'm not sure I'm glad I had the swine flu...ever.

It was so fun to see the children file into the classroom one by one, checking out who was who and full of excitement. Ms. Checketts is so wonderful to let the children be wiggly and rambunctious and join right in the fun with them. (one little girl had to tell Ms. Checketts that her witch voice was scaring her and asked if she was going to use that voice all day. she agreed that is was probably a little frightening and would use her Ms. Checketts voice instead)

I will head back to school this afternoon to host the class Halloween party. What a fun day. Happy Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I LOVE the little girl in the corner with a praying stance lol

    ReplyDelete