Sunday, February 8, 2009

finally getting it...

For years I have felt...different from a lot of people I know. I have this unbelievably, sometimes very irritating and insane desire and drive to CREATE! I become obsessed about whatever it may be at the moment, decorating, sewing, painting my house, hanging pictures perfectly, cooking...you name it. I even wake up in the middle of the night with ideas that I seemed to be thinking about and have worked all of the details out, when I swear I was sleeping. Seriously, I cut out a pattern a couple of weeks ago and had let it sit for days (as it continues to do) but I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I had cut the back and I was not going to put a zipper in. The more I blog surf I am finding I am not the only one!!!  I think this blog thing is great for people like us. It helps me feel normal

No comments:

Post a Comment