Saturday, February 14, 2009

reasons why i love valentine's day


  • treasure hunt for my favorite girl
  • card and chocolate from my sweetheart
  • crepes with fresh cream and raspberries for breakfast
  • listening to hubby play the piano
  • taking a little extra time getting ready...plucking, primping, and fresh coat of polish on nails
  • husbands anticipation of seeing me in the little black dress i have been working on for the last two days
  • the perfect excuse to utilize grandma and focus on being a husband and wife in love, hopefully for 6 or 7 hours!
  • my sweetheart getting tickets to jazz night (a night of great dining, music, dancing, and conversation)
  • knowing my mom and dad are celebrating by driving 3 hours each way to attend the temple 
  • love...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment