Monday, February 23, 2009

japanese sewing success

I did it!!! I had an entire Sunday afternoon, a new sewing book, and a piece of linen that has been sitting around for a few months. I can't say this was the quickest project to pass through my machine, (the only directions were in Japanese after all) but I felt like a hero of sorts when it was finished! I loved the challenge, and L is so excited to have Japanese clothing! 

I have found my new addiction. I can't wait to conquer all of the patterns I have (24 of them to be exact!) and order my next book. I have never made leggings, never really enjoyed sewing with rib knit, but these are so easy and versatile for many outfits! 

(Thank you Mr. W for giving me numerous, uninterrupted hours to sew...I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment