Friday, April 3, 2009

cabin fever

L has been sick the past 2 days...I am feeling a little stuck. (a.k.a. cabin fever) Thank goodness I had some materials on hand, just waiting to be used.

I finally tried the freezer paper idea - loving it! It is so fun and easy. Here is a very helpful tutorial I found. Love the bird, since this is as close to owning anything Eames I am going to have for a while. L does not like to wear long sleeves, so we cut them off and made them into short sleeves. Which I guess works out nice, since they most likely will not fit next fall.


I laid in bed last night after our nightly prayers, scriptures, and stories and was beautifully serenaded  by Mr. W practicing the piano. It was heavenly.  People always say they wish they would have stuck with piano lessons and learned to play the piano. I however, have no regrets about quitting. (yes, I am a piano lesson drop out, and if he weren't so good I may feel differently) It is much better to enjoy the piano by listening to the one you love and feeling the emotion and passion of the melody that flows from their fingertips. Love.

2 comments: