Tuesday, April 7, 2009

beautiful!


Conference weekends are my favorite weekends of the year! It was so wonderful, inspiring, and rejuvenating. (and let's not forget the doughnut making) Oh how I love to hear Elder Holland speak, and how beautiful was his testimony considering the Easter weekend approaching. We had a wonderful family home evening last night (I found on lds.org) that included a little program with beautiful music. In no way do I have a singing voice, but the spirit was so strong as we read about the life of our Savior and sang the beautiful hymns together. The three of us around the piano, reading and singing together is something I will never forget.

++


I bought L some converse shoes, which forced her to learn to tie her shoes this weekend. I guess the beauty of waiting so long to buy her shoes that tie is that I showed her twice how to do it and - done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment