Thursday, April 30, 2009

happy birthday my little girl!

Last night L kept saying, "it doesn't feel like it's my birthday tomorrow." Maybe that is because your mother planned your birthday party with your friends 6 days before your actual birthday...sorry sweetie.

But with the sunrise and a new day, I think it HAS felt like her birthday! Lots of hugs and kisses as mom and dad reflect on what a sacred day this is, and always will be. I even skipped my morning date with my treadmill and elliptical to celebrate before she was off to school. No cake today, (still recovering from the last one and anticipating another on Saturday) instead by request from the birthday girl crepes, fresh cream, and strawberries. 

My little girl....you are beautiful, wonderful, intelligent, kind, charitable, and virtuous. Don't ever forget it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment