Saturday, April 11, 2009

culottes and today's joy


Oh, it makes me so happy to see the cutest culottes online for $168 and to make them myself for $7! I love these. Who says ruffle bums have to be for babies? Almost 7, and we're still getting away with it!

so much joy to be celebrated...
  • happy wedding shower day Shae!
  • grandma's Easter egg hunt
  • the weather cooperated for the egg hunt
  • made little shirt for cousin V
  • Mr. W stopped and got out of his car to pump gas into mine (we were driving separately)
  • making Easter cookies together tonight 
  • watched this short film An Apostle's Easter Thoughts on Christ

4 comments:

  1. I think I need to hire you to teach me how to sew?!?!?!! You make the CUTEST stuff!

    Sincerely,
    1 of your blog stalkers (aka...Megan's sister Laura)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. I want to see a pic of the shirt you made. Megan said it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan lied....but, email me your email address and I'll add you to my blog so you can check it out. My email is laurascow@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I need to see how you made the ruffle bottoms, as I have girls that would die for them. Love the bunny too! You are so creative. We can't wait to see you again. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete