Wednesday, April 15, 2009

pie...for my love!



Sometimes, okay much of the time, I feel so guilty that I get to be the "stay at home mom," and my sweet husband works so hard and goes to school. Today I wanted to say thank you in a way that he would appreciate and not expect. Nothing says "I love you" to Mr. W like homemade apple pie! I love preparing food that takes time and patience to create. I love the smell as it bakes, the anticipation of Mr. W's face, and I love the smiles around the dinner table!

2 comments:

  1. Not only do I need you to teach me how to sew, but now I need you to teach me how to make apple pie. (Or lead me to a delicious recipe of one???)

    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Stewart recipe. (goes without saying) And no, I do not need to teach you how to sew. You've got skills girl. Megan showed me your shirt and the monkeys...oh my so cute!

    ReplyDelete